Effective date: 2021-11-28
Updated on: 2021-11-28
privacy rights and how you are protected under privacy laws.
By using our Service, you are consenting to the collection and use of your information in accordance
the help of our Privacy protection officer.
This may occur without prior notice.
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Information We Collect
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to
contact or identify you. https://tijjaniyya.com collects the following information:
- Usage Data
- Mobile Number
- Social Media Profile
- Date of Birth
- Home Address
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
How We Collect Information
https://tijjaniyya.com collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
- When you interact with our Service.
- From external, public sources.
Your information will be stored for up to 10 days after it is
no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for
reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you
personally may be stored indefinitely.
How We Use Your Information
https://tijjaniyya.com may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
- For other purposes. Tijjaniyya Media News will use your information for data analysis to identify usage
trends or determine the effective of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will use
your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
- Managing your account. Your Personal Data can enable access to multiple functions of our
Service that are available to registered users.
- For the performance of a contract. Your Personal Data will assist with the
development, undertaking, and compliance of a purchase contract for products or services you
have purchased through our Service.
- To contact you. Tijjaniyya Media News will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of
electronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or security updates when
necessary or reasonable.
- To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services, and events.
- Marketing and promotional initiatives. Tijjaniyya Media News will use non-specific information gathered
from you in order to improve our marketing efforts.
- Targeted advertising. Your Personal Data will be used to improve advertising efforts that are
relevant to your specific interests.
- Testimonials and customer feedback collection. If you share a testimonial or review about your
experience using our Service, it will be shared or otherwise used on the website.
- Administration information. Your Personal Data will be used as part of the operation of our
website Administration practices.
- Dispute resolution and site protection. Your information will be used in the instance of a legal
dispute to resolve issues related to our Service.
- User to user comments. Your information, such as your screen name, personal image, or email
address, will be in public view when posting user to user comments.
How We Share Your Information
Tijjaniyya Media News will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. Tijjaniyya Media News will share your information for any purpose with your explicit
- Sharing with affiliates. Tijjaniyya Media News will share your information with our affiliates. These may
include our parent company or subsidiaries, partners, or companies that we control.
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use
your information. They must retain your information only for the duration disclosed when requesting or
receiving said information. The third-party service provider must not further collect, sell, or use your
personal information except as necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared to a third-party for reasons including:
- Analytics information. Your information might be shared with online
analytics tools in order to track and analyse website traffic.
- Marketing initiatives. Your information will be used for generating and sending newsletters, email marketing
efforts, advertisements, and more.
- Improving targeted advertising campaigns. Tijjaniyya Media News partners with third party service providers to improve
targeted advertising campaigns.
If you choose to provide such information during registration or
otherwise, you are giving Tijjaniyya Media News permission to use, share, and store that information in a manner consistent with
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Websites use
cookies to help users navigate efficiently and perform certain functions. Cookies that are required for
the website to operate properly are allowed to be set without your permission. All other cookies need
to be approved before they can be set in the browser.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as
user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg.
analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile
of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
- Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the
website, eg. language, timezone, enhanced content.
Your information’s security is important to us. https://tijjaniyya.com
utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us.
However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your
Tijjaniyya Media News is not responsible for the performance of websites
operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the
privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: Tijjaniyya Media News
Address: Online social media
For any queries or concerns you have related to the processing of your information,
you may contact our Data Protection Office at Tijjaniyya Media, Support@Tijjaniyya.com, +2348032693340.